What we offer you:
- A great and sportive working environment, in the Netherlands, Europe or elsewhere in the world (we organize tournaments and tours all over the world!)
- You’ll get to work with (well-known) professional football clubs from all around the world
- Stay at the same accommodation as the team (in a single room), including all meals and transportation. If the group has sightseeing activities in their schedule (like a visit to a professional match or a stadium tour), of course you’ll join them!
- For each day that you’ve worked, you can invoice us EURO 100,- including VAT
- A great experience that will surely stand out on your resume. We’d also be happy to act as a reference.
- We’ll brief you before departure, so you’ll be fully prepared to coordinate the tour
- During the trip, our Operations team is just a call away, in case you need help or advice
Looking for a challenging freelance assignment? Apply now for a position in our database of tour managers. Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly mention your interest in/experience with football, and let us know how you can compliment our current database of tour managers.