Freelance Tour Manager
As a Tour Manager at Orange Veins, you make sure our (tournament) tours run smoothly. To ensure this, you’re in charge of coordinating all logistics during the trip. From airport pick-up to hotel check-ins and reconfirming friendly matches and training sessions. The majority of our tours run between April and August and are between 4-14 days on average.
What do we expect from you?
- During the trip, you’re the ‘go-to person’ for both our customers and suppliers
- You’re with the group from arrival at the destination until departure from the destination. During this time, you make sure the itinerary runs smoothly
- You are interested in/experienced with football (absolute requirements). Other sports are a pro
- You’re independent, organized, responsible, customer friendly and stress resistant
- You’re fluent in English, both verbal and written. Other languages (like Spanish) are a big pro
What we offer you:
- A great and sportive working environment, in the Netherlands, Europe or elsewhere in the world (we organize tournaments and tours all over the world!)
- You’ll get to work with (well-known) professional football clubs from all around the world
- Stay at the same accommodation as the team (in a single room), including all meals and transportation. If the group has sightseeing activities in their schedule (like a visit to a professional match or a stadium tour), of course you’ll join them!
- For each day that you’ve worked, you can invoice us EURO 100,- including VAT
- A great experience that will surely stand out on your resume. We’d also be happy to act as a reference.
- We’ll brief you before departure, so you’ll be fully prepared to coordinate the tour
- During the trip, our Operations team is just a call away, in case you need help or advice
Looking for a challenging freelance assignment? Apply now for a position in our database of tour managers. Send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com. Please clearly mention your interest in/experience with football, and let us know how you can compliment our current database of tour managers.